1. Why I have to join ACE academy? What are the strengths of ACE academy?
ACE academy is established 1995 with an initial strength of 4 students.
Sri. Y.V.Gopala Krishna Murthy the founder of ACE academy, himself is a teacher in Engineering.
He did his masters from NIT Warangal. He was selected for several jobs including Engineering Services Examination conducted by UPSC in 1989. He developed a team of subject experts (5 to 6) to teach each subject in every branch of Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics &Communication, Computer Science & Information Technology, Instrumentation, Production Engineering) including Mathematics, English & General Studies. ACE has a separate team of subject experts for content development also. With this structured professional practices, the students of ACE are very much successful in all competitive exams like ESE, GATE, PSUs, JTO, TRANSCO, GENCO, DISCOMs, PSC etc. The academy secured top ranks in all these exams.
- The faculty are highly experienced and relevant to the competitive exams
- The study material is very much relevant to the particular exam
- The test series will be probabilistic based with chances of similar questions in exams
- The faculty are accessible for doubt clearance
- We are ready with revised pattern of ESE-2017
- We take care of any change in syllabus for any exam.
Our results speak what we are
2. ACE Academy is the best institute in Hyderabad. Will it maintain the same quality at other centres also?
Yes. All the centres are owned by the ACE Academy. Hence the centres are monitored directly by the Head office.
The well-trained and experienced faculty of ACE will take classes in all our centres. Regular feedback of the students / suggestions of the subject experts / issues related to the particular region are addressed / considered for the better sake of the student community.
In case the issues of the students are not properly tackled by the administration at the respective centre, the students can directly contact the head office through mail for necessary help.
3. Is ACE Academy best for EC/EE only?
No. ACE is the best, better than the best for all streams such as civil, mechanical, electrical,electronics, computer science, instrumentation and production engineering. Our results will reflect the same. For all those branches, we have the best faculty.
4. What are the possibilities of subject break in class? Or will the subject be completed in one stretch?
Generally, if a subject is started, it will be completed in one stretch. However, in certain lengthy subjects it will be completed in two stretches. In fact it is better for students also, so that the student can come prepared for the next session.
5. Are the centers established in different cities owned by ACE or Franchises?
All centers are owned by the company. We don’t have franchises in India
6. Is ACE Academy best for GATE Exam only?
ACE academy is best for GATE
………………. better than best for IES.
Our results is a witness for it.
7. Can student trust ACE Academy in Delhi, Bhopal, Patna, Lucknow, Pune, Chennai, Tirupati, Bangalore, as the academy is newly established?
Yes. You can trust 100%. Our centers are not franchises. They are part of our family similar to Hyderabad and other places. They are directly monitored by the Head Office at Hyderabad under the guidance of the Chairman and Managing Director. We offer the best possible guidance and service to our students at all other centers.
8. Will the institute provide Videos, e-Lectures and Tabs?
No. However we are planning to introduce center based video classes for some of the subjects.Video solutions will be provided for test series. Tabs will not be provided.
9. Is it sufficient to study the materials given by the ACE or do we have to refer any other material?
The study material provided by ACE, the class notes given by our faculty and test series conducted by ACE, are generally sufficient. You need to thoroughly practice the question bank given, the previous years’ questions and the expected questions solved by teacher in the class. Thorough revision of the subjects is highly recommended.
10. Can you conduct the classes related to the universities semester syllabus so that it can be useful for academics?
We conduct the classes to cover the syllabus of GATE / ESE. The order in which the subjects covered can be anything, depending upon the convenience. If you require any particular subject to be covered before your university exam, you can request our center head. If possible , it can be arranged accordingly.
11. Will the tests be conducted regularly according to the topics completed in each subject?
The online test series contains different tests like chapter-wise, subject-wise, Grand test for each subject and full length mock tests. (The details of all the tests are uploaded in our website under test series icon) As and when a particular chapter or group of chapters or subject is completed, the student can choose the appropriate test from the test series uploaded in our website and write the test.
12. Will this coaching be also useful for college academics?
Yes. The subjects taught in GATE & IES are useful for college or university exams also.
For every center, provide the basic pattern of GATE and ESE along with the tentative dates.
13. New Batch details for IES, GATE, GENCO, and AEE: (If not announced)?
The batch date details of GATE, ESE, AEE, other courses will be uploaded in our website along with all details like fee, scheduled date of commencement, completion time etc., Please check the respective web pages on our website.
- It is also published in leading newspapers.
- Will be updated in Facebook
- We will intimate by call/ Emails (If details are given).
14. Special Batches for Employees
For APGENCO, TSPSC …. etc
Special batches in the morning and evening sessions will be arranged (available presently). However in case exam date is preponed classes will be conducted in day time for which employees have to cooperate. (Sun, & Public Holiday, Extra hours for about 8 to 10 hours will be conducted).
You have to join either college goers batches or weekend batches, however depending upon the progress of the syllabus extra hours may be planned after semester exams holidays of college goers. (Sat, Sun, & Public Holiday, Extra hours for about 8 to 10 hours will be conducted).
15. Which is best to do first: A job and then studying M.Tech or Completing M.Tech and then going for Job?
If you get a good job of your choice, it may be better joining the job first. Thereafter, you may do M.Tech through sponsorship from your organisation if available. If you don’t get a good job, then join M.Tech in premier institutes like IISc / IITs / NITs etc., You may get good jobs through campus placements from these premier institutions.
You are the best person to take decision in this regard, depending upon your economical back ground and other compelling reasons.
16. Regarding materials, are they updated or not?
The study material and test series are updated regularly keeping in view the main examination requirements.